I just ran into this with a new site we are launching. We were
using a webkit font that was generated by fontsquirrel.com (great
resource by the way) and I noticed the font was displaying great in
pretty much everything except IE9. After a bit of searching it
turns out that for some web kit fonts you will need to add a new
mime-type to the site in IIS.
Here are the steps:
- Open the site in IIS.
- In the Features View, with the site node selected, click MIME
- Click Add from the Actions area.
- Add ".woff" for the Extension and
" for the mimeType and click ok.
These steps cleared the issue up for us. : )